Cats or dogs? Dogs, rescues to be specific.
Salty or sweet? SWEET, I would eat dirt if it was covered in chocolate. Ok not really. But maybe..
Heels or flats? Depends on the day, but safe to say flats if I have a choice.
Best part of my job: People’s responses to our work and our community. We make the worst days a little better, we give people a cancer family and a safe space to figure out the chaos that is cancer. That grounds and rewards me everyday.
Favorite piece on BaubleBar right now: This bangle.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has come and gone (our credit cards got a major workout) and we’re so excited to introduce our newest collection for Nordstrom! The collection combines edge and glam, and the pieces are perfect for both day and night. These baubles are available online and in Nordstrom stores starting today, and hurry, they’re only available for a limited time!
We love giving you a sneak peek into the inner workings of BaubleBar HQ, so our newest blog series takes a look at the crazy doodads hiding on our employees’ desks! Today, you’ll get a glimpse of what’s hiding on Senior Designer Nicole Kang’s desk! Read on to learn a little bit more about her.
Having a good hair day? We want to see!
We’ve teamed up with Pantene to give you the chance of winning $1,000 to BaubleBar and a year’s worth of Pantene products! For the month of August, show off your hairstyle (and your baubles!) on Instagram or Twitter and tag #BBxPantene. Your photos will be displayed in our gallery and we’ll pick the winner at the end of the month. Time to get ‘gramming!
Peanut butter and jelly. Black and white. Love and marriage. Mac and cheese. These things pair perfectly together, and we’ve got one more to add to the list: gray & aqua. These two colors complement each other in all the right ways, and it’s a combination that we love to see in our clothing, baubles, and even our desk accessories! We rounded up our favorite gray & aqua things from around the web… check them out, below!
1. Your workout clothes don’t have to be boring, and that’s why we love this pair of sneakers. You’ll turn heads in the gym!
2. The tropical hues and dark hematite in this necklace make the perfect combination for an edgy yet feminine look.
3. This raglan sleeve shirt is cute enough to wear on its own, but would look so fab with a bold statement bib.
4. We love the hues in this color block dress, and the pattern looks like it would be so flattering, too.
5. We’ve been living in this soft beach-themed t-shirt all summer. Can you blame us?!
6. Who says our desk can’t be accessorized, too? We love this stapler to brighten up our workspace.
7. These earrings’ geometric shapes and bright aqua accents are so pretty, and would really stand out against a simple up-do.
We’re pretty much drooling over today’s new arrivals because they’re so different than what we already have in our jewelry box. We love wearing our gold and silver baubles any day of the week, but if there’s something that we need more of, it’s hematite. We turned to our Fashion Director, Shoshanna, for some tips on how to wear these baubles with items already in our closets… read on!
2. A pastel hematite bib is the perfect addition to a graphic tee and distressed denim.
3. Show off hematite baubles with light-colored clothing, as opposed to darker hues where they will just blend in.
4. Wearing an outfit with graphic prints? Opt for these moody ear cuffs for the perfect way to top it all off.
5. Choose a blouse in a tropical hue from this curb collar to offset the dark metallic chains.