Everyone needs an Ugly Christmas Sweater. Are we right or are we right? Whether you have an ugly sweater party to attend or not, you still need one. Because nothing says Christmas like a big cozy sweater with a big old tree or jolly old Santa, smack on the front of it. Today we thought it would be fun to round up our five favorites. Which one would you pick?
Leave it to Wildfox to create a Christmas Sweater that we really, actually want. The lights? Amazing. (Get it at The Trend Boutique.)
This one is actually a sweatshirt, which only makes us love it more. And who wouldn’t want to be Santa’s Little Helper? (Get it at American Apparel.)
Red Sweater, Snowman on skis… we love it. (available at Karmaloop.)
We actually would have worn this one. Okay, maybe when we were kids, but it is kind of cute, no? (Get it at Amazon.)
The collar on this one is everything. Oh and Santa’s really happy + doing a little jig (is he throwing presents? We can’t be sure.) Get it at Dillard’s.
We’re so excited to announce our Hot Santa! It’s Duval! Duval, as you may remember, is a writer/comedian from NYC. He loves hot chocolate and is hoping to meet Selma Blair under the mistletoe.
Thanks to everyone who voted! Come meet him at our pop-up shop with Us Weekly and be sure to snap a #santaselfie at the event!
Today’s buried bauble was chosen by one of our absolute favorite lifestyle + design bloggers, Cass Lavalle from Coco & Kelley! (Cutest studs ever?)
We caught up with Cass to ask her a few questions… here’s what she said!
- My site in three words: Interiors, Fashion and Entertaining.
- My style in three words: Classic, Laid Back, Unexpected.
- I picked this Buried Bauble because… I rotate through stud earrings daily - every girl needs at least a few pair!
- My favorite way to wear it… Any way you want - that’s the advantage of a classic piece!
- My other favorite baubles: It was tough to choose but here are a few of my faves! My twitter nameplate, the original pave links bracelet, and the opal galactic drops!
- My favorite holiday cocktail: I keep it pretty simple. I love bourbon on the rocks with a splash of Allspice Dram or a Gingerbread liquor! Perfect for sipping.
- How I stay sane during the holidays: Shopping online or during the week to avoid crowds! And embracing (instead of cursing) the hustle of the season.
- Best beauty advice I’ve ever received: There’s nothing a little red lipstick can’t solve ;)
It’s a gross day in New York today which is why we did our office style inside. Cold, rainy, brrr. We chose to style our Potpourri Bib 5 ways and just love this bright, fun statement piece. Fun fact: This necklace comes in fourteen colors and is only $15, so there really is one for everyone.
Julia from Partnerships layered the cobalt necklace over an oatmeal colored fisherman knit sweater.
Alexis from SWAT wore this necklace in purple over a rust + white striped tee. We love this color combo!
Fei from Partnerships paired the green necklace with a cozy gray tee.
Stephanie from Creative layered the red necklace over her flannel shirt.
Angela, also from our Creative team, selected the pink necklace… we love how it complements her gray stripes!
A few weeks ago we brought you a guide for “The Golden Girl.” Since some people prefer silver to gold, we thought today we’d give you a lovely list of silver presents!
Some fun ideas…
Today’s Buried Bauble was (rather fittingly) chosen by our sparkly friends at The Glitter Guide! This necklace is one of those pieces that immediately elevates whatever else you are wearing… and always makes a statement! We had Caitlin + Taylor answer a few questions for us… read on!
- Our site in three words: Fun, sparkly + inspiring
- Our style in three words: Feminine, colorful + classic
- We picked this Buried Bauble because… It’s a great sparkly piece for the holiday season that you can wear a ton of different ways!
- My favorite way to wear it… Skinny jeans, a long sleeve tee, faux fur vest and pointy flats.
- My other favorite baubles: This fun fan necklace, these glitter monogram pouches, and these pretty crystal drops.
- My favorite holiday cocktail: The Ginger Sparkler.
- How we stay sane during the holidays: Making time to relax with friends + family.
- Best beauty advice we’ve ever received: Always wash your face every night and moisturize moisturize moisturize!
Today’s buried bauble was chosen by our pals at Benefit Cosmetics. Benefit is our go to for high-performance cosmetics with a side of spunk and fun… we were so excited to have them pick this bauble and even more excited to have them answer a few questions for us!
- Our site in three words: Pink, pretty & perfect. Like you, gorgeous!
- Our style in three words: Irreverent, girly & bold.
- We picked this Buried Bauble because… Rose-gold is our favorite thing ever right now!
- Our favorite way to wear it… to spice up a casual day: skinny denim jeans, oversized fisherman’s sweater, & black ankle booties.
- Our other favorite baubles: Anything big & bold, like this statement necklace.
- Our favorite holiday cocktail: Pink Champagne to toast the New Year. But really you can’t go wrong with a bottle of bubbly rosé year-round.
- How we stay sane during the holidays: #JingleBoost! Simply tweet @BenefitBeauty with #JingleBoost for an instant moment of zen.
- Best beauty advice we’ve ever received: Laughter is the best cosmetic!
…We sure think so! Get your gift card (and complementary Alphabet charm) right this way.