Today’s buried bauble was chosen by our pals at Benefit Cosmetics. Benefit is our go to for high-performance cosmetics with a side of spunk and fun… we were so excited to have them pick this bauble and even more excited to have them answer a few questions for us!
- Our site in three words: Pink, pretty & perfect. Like you, gorgeous!
- Our style in three words: Irreverent, girly & bold.
- We picked this Buried Bauble because… Rose-gold is our favorite thing ever right now!
- Our favorite way to wear it… to spice up a casual day: skinny denim jeans, oversized fisherman’s sweater, & black ankle booties.
- Our other favorite baubles: Anything big & bold, like this statement necklace.
- Our favorite holiday cocktail: Pink Champagne to toast the New Year. But really you can’t go wrong with a bottle of bubbly rosé year-round.
- How we stay sane during the holidays: #JingleBoost! Simply tweet @BenefitBeauty with #JingleBoost for an instant moment of zen.
- Best beauty advice we’ve ever received: Laughter is the best cosmetic!
…We sure think so! Get your gift card (and complementary Alphabet charm) right this way.
Today’s gift guide is for the cat lady. Or even the aspiring cat lady… she doesn’t even need to own cats. She might just love them a real lot. (We have a few of those over here.)
Why not get her….
Today’s Buried Bauble was chosen by our friends at Glamour Magazine. Such a pretty bracelet - we still can’t believe they are only $10! We were thrilled that their Senior Online Fashion Editor Sophia Chabbott answered a few questions for us!
- My site in three words: Chic best friend.
- My style in three words: Strong, modern, feminine.
- I picked this Buried Bauble because…I love the graphic silhouette of an open–ended bangle and the crystals add that feminine touch. It’s both hard and soft.
- My favorite way to wear it… I split the trio up and wear one with my watch on one wrist and the other two on my other wrist.
- My other favorite baubles: These neon stack rings are fun and edgy and add a little color to your look and these Aztec statement earrings are so chic. I’d wear them to all my holiday parties and then bring them on a beach vacation right after. They are bikini ready!
- My favorite holiday cocktail: A glass of bubbly is all it takes!
- How I stay sane during the holidays: I work out every. Single. Day. Exhale’s core fusion classes clear my mind and make me feel less guilty about the chocolates, cookies and cocktails I’m bound to consume amid these fun few weeks!
- Best beauty advice I’ve ever received: Wash your face, wash your face, wash your face—every morning and every night. No excuses.
Have you seen this month’s “Monthly Musts?” Every month, we choose the pieces we think you truly NEED in your jewelry box, and offer them at a special price. One of our favorite pieces from this month’s assortment is the Enamel Links bracelet. Available in six colors, it’s the perfect POP of color… (or, we love the black for more sophisticated vibe.)
Nina paired the red bracelet with gold bangles, a neutral outfit, and red booties. (Can you tell that red is her favorite color?)
Fei went for a monochromatic look, pairing the black bracelet with a space-dyed top and a gunmetal bracelet stack.
Brynn paired her cobalt bracelet with a few simple gold bracelets, delicate rings, and a vivid red manicure.
Lastly, Elanah paired the pink bracelet with two of our glitzier bracelets!
How would you style this bracelet? Tell us on twitter!
Did you see our new “Beauty Builder" feature with Stila Cosmetics? For a limited time, you will be able to build a set (one beauty product, one statement necklace, and one pair of earrings or bracelet.) The set will arrive perfectly packaged in one of our signature "Hello Gorgeous" pouches, and makes for the perfect Christmas gift, if you ask us!
Take a cue from Allison Williams and play up your eyes with bronze-y eyes and a glossy nude lip. (Note: The Kitten/Eve eye palette in our beauty builder is perfect for getting this look!) image
Add classy glamour with a red lip and a subtle cat eye. (image)
Chanel Jessica Biel’s luxe look with emerald liner, bronzer, and a nude lip. (The emerald liquid eyeliner in our beauty builder set would be perfect for this.) (image)
Make your look extra glitzy by wearing glitter as liner. (Just make sure you use cosmetic glitter… no craft store glitter! Use primer or even false eyelash glue to make sure it stays in place all night) Keep the rest of your look simple with fresh, dewy skin and a rosy lip. (image)
Lastly, we loved Emma Stone’s fresh-faced look. A swipe of blush, just a little bit of eyeliner, and a bold pink pout. (Stila’s “Electric Pink" lip crayon would be perfect for this look! (image)
Twelve Days of Buried Baubles continues and today’s bauble was chosen by none other than our favorite reality TV star // fashionista…. Miss Courtney Kerr! Her blog is a constant source of inspiration for the ladies of the office, and we can’t wait for the premiere of Courtney Loves Dallas on Bravo tonight! Head to the site now to see what she chose… you’ll want to scoop one up in every color.
- My site in three words: Approachable, friendly, simple.
- My style in three words: Flirty, fresh, unique.
- I picked this Buried Bauble because… it’s a piece that every gal should have in their jewelry box during the holidays!
- My favorite way to wear it… Layered with my other BaubleBar favorites!
- My other favorite baubles: Everything from my guest bartender collection.
- My favorite holiday cocktail: Champagne.
- How I stay sane during the holidays: Get plenty of beauty sleep…I can’t function with less than 8 hours!
- Best beauty advice I’ve ever received: Stay out of the sun…a spray tan will do the trick without damage.
Today’s gift guide is for the girly girl. She probably loves pink, adores sweet touches like bows and lace… and (obviously!) adores sparkle.
So why not give her…